Blowborough City
Why look? Sign up now! The site needs you so it can improve!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Blowborough City
Why look? Sign up now! The site needs you so it can improve!
Blowborough City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leaders Of The Groups

3 posters

Go down

Leaders Of The Groups Empty Leaders Of The Groups

Post by GavinP Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:16 am

All the citizens have a leader.

Humans ~ Mayor
Vampires ~ Count (Gavin)
Werewolves ~ Alpha (Ness)
Succubi/Incubi ~ Leader*
Witches/Warlocks ~ Grand Mage (Pharaoh Apollo Nyx)
Hybrid (Half breed) ~ Monstrel Council (Break, Ness and open member)

* ~ Have no title and are open for suggestions.

If the Leader has a members name next to it then it is taken.

You may only have one leader. With the exception of being in the Monstrel Council.

Post your application below to claim the Character.

Last edited by GavinP on Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:11 pm; edited 6 times in total

GavinP
Admin

$ : 10000269

https://blowboroughcityrp.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Leaders Of The Groups Empty Re: Leaders Of The Groups

Post by GavinP Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:32 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Name: Count Victor Blood
Appearance (Preferably an image): Above
Parents: Sarah & Mike Blood
Species: Vampire
Personality: Bloodthirsty, Aggressive,
Talents: Speed, Strength, Power over all other Vampires, smart
Weapon: Fangs, other assorted weapons.
Born or Turned: Turned when he was 20.
Flaws*: Has a soft side, need for blood often overpowers him, hates all other creatures.
Powers: Strength, Speed, Compelling
Backstory** The count has been in Blowborough for as long as the Pritchard family. The two families have a very big rivalry. He has killed off many of the family including Gavins parents. He is set on killing off the purity of their blood. He stays in the Manor that only he knows the name of.
Roleplay Example**: "Come here!" I shout. How i love it when they run. The boys parents can choose, live like me or die as a mortal. I see the father slowing down "Oh your health problems would be sorted if you were like me" I beckon him over to me. "Choose" He knows what I mean. He shows a thumbs down and I laugh. I plunge my fangs into his neck draining him of every last drop of blood he has in him.

GavinP
Admin

$ : 10000269

https://blowboroughcityrp.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Leaders Of The Groups Empty Emily Bennett

Post by Pharaoh Apollo Nyx Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:47 am

Name: Emily Benett
Appearance (Preferably an image):
Parents: Tiki(mother) Bennett and Jordan Blaine(human/dad)
Species: witch
Personality: Emily is sweet but doesn't take crap, especially if it messes with the people. She cares deepily for her community. And her passion for the witches and warlocks she protects. She is a great leader and witch,
Talents: Spells and magic
Weapon: a dagger she uses for rituals
Born or Turned:born
Flaws*: Cocky, loyal to the witches and fears what werewolves do
Powers: She does spells, defense shields, rituals that involve spirits, her most used power is the one that messes with supernatural creatures minds, other are in a spell book. She is very powerful

Backstory**: She was born a witch. To a woman who was a witch and a man who wasn't. Tiki, her mother, erased the man's memory of her ever being alive, making him forget Emily. Emily watched her dad from that day on, it was very sad. A house known as the 'safe house' for witches is where she lived and learn. The safe house didn't allow Vampire or werewolves in, kepping them out. But anyways, she trained her whole life with her mom, until her mom passed. Emily was only fifteen, and wasn't the strongest but as she took over as leader she grew stronger and better, and she swore she would protect the people she loved.

Roleplay Example**: Emily was walking down the street to the safe house. She sighed, it was cold. She needed to ge there. She was still going to school while running the witches and warlocks, how? How could she do that. A man approache dher and she jumped. She sighed." You foolish vampire." She laughed as she scrabbled his mind, he fell. Emily smiled as she was only an inch away she let the vamp get up.He tried reacher her ut he couldn't.

Pharaoh Apollo Nyx

$ : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Ness Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:37 am

Name: Alpha Wolf Eric Ginei
Appearance (Preferably an image):
Parents: Nara and Mike Ginei
Species: Werewolf
Personality: Very cocky, sarcastic, can be rude. He doesn't take crap though, and although he is very comical he is very fearsome. He does really care about his species though.
Talents: He is a great hunter, very good at keeping his calm.
Weapon: He uses his fangs and claws. However he does have a special cursed [Only admins are allowed to see this link].
Born or Turned: Born 600 years ago.
Flaws*: He can be very cocky, has major beef with the Pritchards, and doesn't like to get along with the vampires.
Powers: He can morph into a large wolf, has a great sense of smell and hearing, has the werewolf form. He also has amazing strength and speed.
Backstory: When he was born, he was destined to be powerful. He grew up as a child with lots of instinct with power. He was very spiteful against the humans, how they lived peacefully and drove them away. He grew up hating the city and the Pritchards. So he eventually powered himself up and went against the Pritchards. He was against all of the human species and hybrids. He recently has began to team up with the vampire count to attack the city.
Roleplay Example: I rode through the forest with my pack, looking for food. I spotted a delicious looking human. "Go boys. Attack." The run ahead and rip the human into pieces. I watch as they ravenously eat the shredded pieces. "Remember to save some for the others." I gather some meat and put it in a basket. "Everyone's eating tonight." I walk away back to everyone else.

Ness

$ : 1000253

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum